EDUCATION ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
The Education Engagement Manager (EM) facilitates payments-related training and education via Glenbrook Payment Boot Camps™, Glenbrook Insight Workshops, Glenbrook Insight Webinars, and customized client workshops. The Education EM brings thought leadership, critical thinking, project management, and team leadership skills together to ensure quality educational material and informative seminars.
Present various topics/modules and answer questions in areas of expertise. Over time, EM will be expected to confidently lead any module in a Payments Boot Camp™ or Insight Workshop. EM will be paired with a Partner who will be the primary workshop leader.
- Customized Workshop Development (20%)
Work with clients to prepare customized training experiences tailored to meet client educational needs. This includes development of discussion topics, training agenda, time allocation, etc. Assemble detailed presentation decks to coincide with training agenda.
- Content Development (30%)
Follow current payment market developments and update material on an ongoing basis to reflect the latest trends. Develop new content modules as appropriate. Create new case studies and exercises in support of the new material.
Evaluate and coordinate use of content library tools; evaluate workshop effectiveness and learning techniques; participate in the development of online training program and material.
Based upon subject matter expertise, EM should be available to answer questions and provide support to consulting engagements.
Skills and experience required:
- MBA – or – relevant industry work experience
- 5 plus years post-MBA experience in an education, business, or strategy role at a payments or payments-related company
- Strong experience facilitating training sessions, Q & A sessions, and educational seminars for professionals
- Experience in development of technical educational content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively facilitate substantive dialogue with client personnel from mid-management to senior levels
- Demonstrated integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Intense curiosity about a wide range of subjects
- Team orientation, ownership/accountability coupled with innate desire to collaborate with Glenbrook colleagues and clients
- Desire to grow a superior practice area that provides opportunity for learning and professional growth
This position is located in San Francisco, Redwood City, or New York. Most of the job responsibilities will be performed from a Glenbrook office. However, this role requires approximately 25-30% domestic travel.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To learn more about Glenbrook Partners please visit our website.